Welcome to the freeCodeCamp curriculum
We have thousands of coding lessons to help you improve your skills.
You can earn each certification by completing its 5 final projects.
And yes - all of this is 100% free, thanks to the thousands of campers who donate to our nonprofit.
If you are new to coding, we recommend you start at the beginning.
- Introduction to Basic HTML and HTML5
- Not PassedSay Hello to HTML Elements
- Not PassedHeadline with the h2 Element
- Not PassedInform with the Paragraph Element
- Not PassedFill in the Blank with Placeholder Text
- Not PassedUncomment HTML
- Not PassedComment out HTML
- Not PassedDelete HTML Elements
- Not PassedIntroduction to HTML5 Elements
- Not PassedAdd Images to Your Website
- Not PassedLink to External Pages with Anchor Elements
- Not PassedLink to Internal Sections of a Page with Anchor Elements
- Not PassedNest an Anchor Element within a Paragraph
- Not PassedMake Dead Links Using the Hash Symbol
- Not PassedTurn an Image into a Link
- Not PassedCreate a Bulleted Unordered List
- Not PassedCreate an Ordered List
- Not PassedCreate a Text Field
- Not PassedAdd Placeholder Text to a Text Field
- Not PassedCreate a Form Element
- Not PassedAdd a Submit Button to a Form
- Not PassedUse HTML5 to Require a Field
- Not PassedCreate a Set of Radio Buttons
- Not PassedCreate a Set of Checkboxes
- Not PassedCheck Radio Buttons and Checkboxes by Default
- Not PassedNest Many Elements within a Single div Element
- Not PassedDeclare the Doctype of an HTML Document
- Not PassedDefine the Head and Body of an HTML Document